We offer a carefree lifestyle with resort-like services and amenities. Beautifully manicured grounds and courtyards set the stage. Walk through the doors, and you’ll see a magnificent multi-level atrium, beautiful common areas, and a breathtaking view from the two-story, glass enclosed dining room.
Take a stroll down the spacious well-lighted hallways to a beautifully-appointed alcove, one or two bedroom apartment. Each apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, spacious closets, carpets, window treatments and more. All one and two bedroom apartments include washer/dryer hook-ups, and a balcony, private patio or bay window…many locations have poolside exposures that complement the elegance of the apartment.
You’ll find services and amenities that are unequaled.
Our Recreational Services Directors plan social, recreational and cultural programs and events that are interesting and exciting. Our scheduled transportation will take you to shopping, banking, the theater, medical appointments and more. For your convenience, our communities have styling salons and complimentary laundry facilities located on site.
Our state-of-the-art health clubs, putting greens and indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs offer you the opportunity to stay active and in top physical condition. Or if you like, you can take a stroll around the beautiful grounds, meet friends for a sweet treat in the Ice Cream Parlor or stop by the Cocktail Lounge for Happy Hour. There’s always an opportunity to meet new people, cultivate friendships and socialize with those who have similar interests.
Not only will you have outstanding services and amenities, but also peace of mind. Our caring staff members are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Someone is always there to help should an emergency arise. For those who require a little extra help, we also offer Delmar Gardens Private Services in our communities. Nothing is overlooked to provide services that go beyond anyone’s expectations.
The Delmar Gardens Family of Retirement Communities not only offers a place to live, but also a new and exciting lifestyle…a lifestyle filled with a new standard of excellence for the active retiree.
Enter your zip code to find a Retirement Living facility near you:
Make the most of your retirement living! The assisted living program complements the Retirement Living services and amenities plus provides daily assistance and care designed to meet the individual needs of each resident we have the pleasure of serving.
Services and Amenities include:
- Three gourmet meals a day prepared by our Executive Chef
- Specially trained and qualified Assisted Living Staff available 24 hours
- Assistance with bathing and personal grooming
- Medication Management by a licensed nurse
- Assistance with medication administration and/or reminders
- Medications are reviewed every 60 days by a Pharmacist
- Registered Dietitian on staff to assist with menu planning and special diets
- Personal laundry and flat linen service
- Additional daily housekeeping and bed making
- Tailored social, recreational, educational and fitness programs
- Personalized Wellness Consultation
- Emergency Response System
- In-house escort service to and from activities, dining, etc.
- Rehabilitation services available
Determining if your loved one is ready for Assisted Living starts with observation. Here are some signs to look for:
- Are they moving slower perhaps due to an injury they may be concealing. Check for bruising or favoring an arm, leg or hip while walking or moving around.
- Is your loved one wearing the same clothes when you visit?
- Check the refrigerator, is food spoiling? Do items seem to be untouched and in the same spot?
- Is your loved one able to read and understand the directions of their medications? Do they forget if and when they take them?
- Are you concerned how your loved one would react if there was an emergency? Would they know who to call or what to do?
- Do you notice a decline in the overall expression of your loved one? Do their eyes appear vacant at times? Do they rely on you more often for care and direction just to get through the day?
- Are they leaving messes in and outside of the home? Not keeping it as clean or tidy as they did in the past?
If you feel a few of these questions describe your loved one, then it is probably time to speak with their Physician or call us about Assisted Living care.
Enter your zip code to find an Assisted Living facility near you: