In the grand tradition of the Delmar Gardens Family, Garden Villas North has been thoughtfully designed, tenderly nurtured and tastefully appointed to make it the premier retirement and assisted living community in the area. It not only offers a place to live, but also offers a new and exciting lifestyle, filled with new experiences, new friends and a new standard of excellence for the active retiree.
We service the care needs of residents in Hazelwood, Florissant, Maryland Heights, Ferguson, St. Louis and surrounding areas.
Carefree retirement living means knowing that all services are included and available to you. At Garden Villas North there are no entrance or endowment fees. Your monthly check includes:
- Spacious Apartments with Fully-Equipped Kitchens
- Superb Cuisine in Beautifully-Decorated Dining Rooms
- Dinner Meal Prepared by Our Executive Chefs
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
- Styling Salon
- Library/Computer Lab
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Private Dining Room
- Billiard/Game Room
- Satellite TV
- Cocktail Lounges
- Happy Hour
- Putting Green
- Daily Courtesies: Valet Parking, Grocery and Package Delivery, Snow Removal from Car, etc.
- Reserved Parking
- Laundry Facilities
- On-Site Full Service Bank
- All Utilities (except telephone)
- Weekly Housekeeping and Flat Linen Service
- Daily Scheduled Transportation
- Full Recreational, Social, Educational and Cultural Programs and Outings
- Concierge Available 24 Hours a Day
- Intercom Response System
- State-of-the-Art Fire Protection and Safety Systems
- Spacious Closets and Storage Lockers
- On-Site Home Care Services
- On-Site Private Duty Services
Enhanced Care Package: In addition to all of the outstanding services and amenities included in our monthly rent, the enhanced package offers full breakfast and lunch, personal laundry, additional housekeeping and linen service, daily bed making, menu planning, extra activities and special events. (Enhanced package second person fee is waived)
Apartment Styles: One Bedroom-Standard, Alcove or Shared Living Suite; Two Bedroom Standard or Deluxe. Apartments are unfurnished, except suites which are completely furnished in common areas.
Meal Options: Dinner in included in the monthly rate. Additional meals may be purchased as needed or monthly. Meal packages are also available.
For those who want the most from their retirement, but need a helping hand on a daily basis, the Assisted Living Apartments at Garden Villas North offer a gracious, comfortable, secure environment. A fully-equipped, beautifully-designed apartment is complemented by services and amenities specially created to accommodate special needs.
- Three gourmet meals a day prepared by our Executive Chefs
- Specially trained and qualified Assisted Living Staff available 24 hours
- Assistance with bathing and personal grooming
- Medication management by a licensed nurse
- Assistance with medication administration
- Medications are reviewed every 60 days by a Pharmacist
- Registered Dietitian on staff to assist with menu planning and special diets
- Personal laundry and flat linen service
- Additional daily housekeeping and bed making
- Tailored social, recreational, educational and fitness programs
- Personalized Wellness Consultation
- Emergency Response System
- In-house escort service to and from activities, dining and other areas
- Rehabilitation services available
At Garden Villas North, an array of complimentary services provided by specially trained and qualified staff means truly carefree retirement living. Daily scheduled transportation is available for doctor’s appointments, shopping, and other special events. Non-denominational religious services are available each week. Laundry and flat-linen service is provided, along with weekly maid service. Full recreational, social, educational, and cultural programs are available, planned and supervised by a full-time Recreational Services Director.
April 15, 2015
I just wanted to say how much we enjoyed the Easter Brunch at Garden Villas North, its always fantastic but I never remember to contact you concerning Gloria Arnold!! Whenever Gloria puts on a special occasion, I always feel like I’m in a 5 star restaurant!! Gloria’s mannerism is outstanding and so professional. I can’t complement on Gloria enough. I just wanted everyone to know how GREAT Gloria is.
“Ms. Thomas & All the Staff:
We had a marvelous time during our 3-day stay at the plush Garden Villas North. We attended several of the programs and enjoyed the apartment in which we stayed. We have already recommended this facility to several friends and will continue to sing your praises. Thank you and all of the courteous, up-beat staff.”
Dear Patty & the wonderful Delmar Staff,
We can’t thank you enough for the excellent care everyone gave our Dad over the last few years. It’s a difficult process transitioning your father from a self-sufficient independent person into an assisted living environment. The kindness and caring staff at Delmar made it easier! You all became his surrogate family by looking after him in all ways; cooking, dining (Gloria), bathing, nursing, entertaining (B-I-N-G-O) and caring for him. We all felt confident when we visited him and walked out the door, he was left with a kind and caring staff!
Thank you all and have a great holiday and a healthy new year!
From: maria a
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 3:50 PM
To: Patty O’Leary <[email protected]>
Subject: recent stay
Patty, thank you very much for what you do for the residents [of Garden Villas North] and their families and friends.
I saw how hard you work to keep them satisfied and happy.
Date: March 31, 2019 at 6:40:47 PM CDT
To: “[email protected]” <[email protected]>
Subject: Thank you!
Just wanted to thank you again for taking the time to give such a thorough tour of your facility today. Peg was extremely impressed, and I think if Ben ever visits he, too will fall in love with The Villas. As I told you having mom there is such a tremendous blessing to her, and to me knowing that she is happy. What a difference living there has made in her life.
As promised, I also wanted to send the link to the Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) website so you would have more information about this important offering. Typically I teach this class once a month at St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center for our staff. So, if you are ever interested in having your staff attend this training please let me know!
Thank you again for all you and your staff do,