At Garden Villas of O’Fallon you have the freedom to live the way you want…in your own style at your own pace. That is why it has been designed to accommodate your every need. Garden Villas of O’Fallon provides complete facilities for a wide range of activities with a friendly, helpful staff that is eager to serve you.
- Alcove, One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Apartments with Fully Equipped Kitchens Featuring Stainless Steel Appliances
- Jacuzzi Tubs in all Two Bedroom Apartments
- Superb Cuisine in Beautifully Decorated Dining Rooms
- Dinner Meal Prepared by our Executive Chefs
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Wellness Programs
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
- Beautifully Landscaped Walking Trail
- Putting Green
- State-of-the-Art Bowling and Recreation Center
- Billiards/Game Room
- Styling Salons
- Library/Computer Labs
- Satellite TV
- State-of-the-Art Home Theatre
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Cocktail Lounges
- Happy Hour
- Private Dining Room and Party Rooms
- Laundry Facilities
- Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups in One and Two Bedroom Apartments
- On-Site Full Service Bank
- All Utilities (except telephone)
- Weekly Housekeeping and Flat Linen Service
- Daily Scheduled Transportation
- Full Recreational, Social, Educational and Cultural Programs
- Concierge Available 24 Hours a Day
- Intercom Response System
- State-of-the-Art Fire Protection and Safety Systems
- Spacious Closets and Storage Lockers
- On-Site Home Care Services
- On-Site Private Duty Services
For those who want the most from their retirement, but need a helping hand on a daily basis, the Assisted Living Apartments at Garden Villas of O’Fallon offer a gracious, comfortable, secure environment. A fully-equipped, beautifully-designed apartment is complemented by services and amenities specially created to accommodate special needs.
- Three gourmet meals a day prepared by our Executive Chefs
- Specially trained and qualified Assisted Living Staff available 24 hours
- Assistance with bathing and personal grooming
- Medication management by a licensed nurse
- Assistance with medication administration
- Medications are reviewed every 60 days by a Pharmacist
- Registered Dietitian on staff to assist with menu planning and special diets
- Personal laundry and flat linen service
- Additional daily housekeeping and bed making
- Tailored social, recreational, educational and fitness programs
- Personalized Wellness Consultation
- Emergency Response System
- In-house escort service to and from activities, dining and other areas
- Rehabilitation services available
My mom moved to this community a year ago after my dad passed away. We couldn’t have asked for a better place for her to live. The facility is beautiful and maintained at a high standard. The staff is great
and helps out above and beyond. It’s been a great experience for mom and our family.
Ken & Doris L.
Garden Villas (GVOF) is a great place to live. The entertainment is wonderful. A caring staff, always there when needed. The food is delicious. I would recommend GVOF as a #1 place in this community for your loved one to live.
Lovely place to live. Everyone is super friendly. They make you feel special. I highly recommend bringing your loved one to live in this community. The residents are very nice and always try to make newcomers feel welcome. The food is very good!
I have lived her almost 5 years and enjoy the help! They will do anything to help you. I have met so many nice people and made good friends.
I have lived her for 8 years and have no complaints! The amenities are great such as bus transportation to the stores, church and many activities offered.
Garden Villas of O’Fallon is a great community! I have met lots of new friends and found some friends that I went to school with in the past. The food is very good and the employees are very friendly.
——– Original message ——–
Date: 12/12/19 5:26 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: John Daniels <[email protected]>
Subject: Thank You!
Just wanted to send a huge “Thank You” for all that you’ve done for our family. Two years ago you were instrumental in getting a Medicaid bed for my Mom, Jean, at Delmar Gardens. She had been discharged from the hospital and could not go back home safely due to her dementia. We looked at other nursing homes that had Medicaid beds but their facilities could not compare to Delmar Gardens so they were not an option for us.
I was really struggling whether a nursing home was the best option for my mom, having doubts, concerns and feelings of guilt. We spoke several times and you listened to my concerns and reassured me I was doing the right thing, by placing her in a nursing home and you helped expedite the process. During this time I could feel your genuine empathy, compassion and concern. My mom went to various activities, worked on puzzles and the socialization was very good for her.
Jean recently passed and we are very grateful that she was well cared for in her last two years. This would not have been possible without you! You are truly in a position where God has gifted you with a heart for seniors and their families.
Thank you so much!
Thank you so very much for keeping my mom and ALL the residents, safe from the COVID-19 pandemic.
I can’t even begin to imagine everything it takes from each and every one of you in order to make that happen. In addition to keeping the residents happy, healthy, and safe, you all have yourselves and your own family’s health and safety issues to maintain. It has to be no easy feat and I don’t think any of us can grasp the magnitude it takes…I know I can’t!
Please extend my heartfelt thanks to the staff and let them know I truly appreciate and I’m deeply grateful for the entire Garden Villas of O’Fallon team!!
Love and much appreciation to all! Laura P.