Delmar Gardens West is seeking Full Time and Part Time Nurses (RNs and LPNs) for all shifts, to care for our dear residents. Qualified candidates must be licensed in the state of Missouri and have excellent interpersonal skills.
The Delmar Gardens Family of Retirement, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing Centers is pleased to announce, there is…MORE FOR YOU IN 2022!
MORE MONEY! MORE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE! MORE BONUS MONEY! MORE LIFE-BALANCE!
- AGENCY PAY, PLUS…Great Benefits that include, but not limited to:
- Full-Time & Part-Time Health Insurance
- 401 (K) with Company Match
- Stable Income
- Flexible Schedules with Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN Options
- 12, 8 and 4 Hour Shift Choices
- Guaranteed Hours
- Less Travel Expense
- Convenient Locations Near Your Home
- Pay Differentials for Evening Shift, Weekend and Nursing Students
- Comfortable Work Environment
- Lifelong Friendships
- Tuition Assistance & Loan Forgiveness
- Advancement Potential
- Generous Annual Holiday Bonus
- FREE CNA Training
- Worry Free Required In-Service Training
- Work/Life Balance AND No Constant Disruptions with 24/7 Texts
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our staff members alike.
* Hourly rate is based on experience and shift options.
JOIN THE DELMAR GARDENS FAMILY by simply emailing your availability, preferred shift and requested Delmar Gardens location to:
[email protected] or call David or Kathy for details at (636)733-7000.
Please apply online or email your resume to Richard Taylor, Bruce Klein, or Lillie Agnew or call 314-878-1330.
Delmar Gardens West, 13550 South Outer 40 Road, Town and Country, Missouri 63017
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled