Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Physical Therapist. We are looking for a detail oriented, dedicated, and committed Physical Therapist (PT) for our residents at our independent and assisted living facility. Through our staff of skilled and compassionate people, it is our mission to provide quality, individualized services which strengthen the independent lifestyle and promote dignity of the elderly and disabled in their own place of residence.
- Must have excellent communication, computer and documentation skills
- Daily patient physical therapy evaluation/treatment.
- Participate in treatment plan review and ongoing patient care reassessments.
- Accurate documentation to ensure timely and correct care.
- Supervise physical therapy assistant treatments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our compassionate staff members as well. We proudly provide a beautiful work environment, great staff, excellent salary, and an exceptional benefits package including premier health insurance and 401(k) with company match. Find out why so many professionals make Delmar Gardens their home away from home.
Please apply on-line, in person, or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens Chesterfield
14855 N Outer 40 Road
Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
Please contact David Batson, Kavitha Nallabelli or Julie Grieb at 636-532-0150 for more information.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled