Delmar Gardens of O’Fallon has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Physical Therapist. We are looking for a detail oriented, dedicated, and committed Physical Therapist (PT) for our residents at our skilled nursing or rehabilitation community. Through our staff of skilled and compassionate people, it is our mission to provide quality, individualized services which strengthen the independent lifestyle and promote dignity of the elderly and disabled in their own place of residence.
- Must have excellent communication, computer and documentation skills
- Daily patient physical therapy evaluation/treatment.
- Participate in treatment plan review and ongoing patient care reassessments.
- Accurate documentation to ensure timely and correct care.
- Supervise physical therapy assistant treatments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our compassionate staff members as well. We proudly provide an exceptional benefits package including premier health insurance and 401(k) with company match and much more. Find out why so many professionals make Delmar Gardens their home away from home.
To apply, please do so online, in person, or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens of O’Fallon
7068 South Outer 364
O’Fallon, MO 63368
Please contact Teri Reiter or Ellen Wade at 636-240-6100 for more information.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Female/Veterans/Disabled