Delmar Gardens Home Care has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Full-Time Physical Therapist. We are looking for a detail oriented, dedicated, and committed Physical Therapist (PT) for our patients. Through our staff of skilled and compassionate people, it is our mission to provide quality, individualized services which strengthen the independent lifestyle and promote dignity of the elderly and disabled in their own place of residence.
- Daily patient physical therapy evaluation/treatment.
- Participate in treatment plan review and ongoing patient care reassessments.
- Accurate documentation to ensure timely and correct care.
- Works to ensure a safe and clean facility including physical plant and equipment maintenance and supply inventory upkeep.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our compassionate staff members as well. We proudly provide a beautiful work environment, great staff, excellent salary, and an exceptional benefits package including premier health insurance and 401(k) with company match. Find out why so many professionals make Delmar Gardens their home away from home.
Please contact Bryan Backowski at 636-733-7100 or send your resume to: Delmar Gardens Home Care, 14805 N Outer 40 Road, Suite 320, Chesterfield, MO 63017-6060.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled