Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Physical Therapist. We are looking for a detail oriented, dedicated, and committed Physical Therapist (PT) for our residents at our independent and assisted living facility. Through our staff of skilled and compassionate people, it is our mission to provide quality, individualized services which strengthen the independent lifestyle and promote dignity of the elderly and disabled in their own place of residence.
- Must have excellent communication, computer and documentation skills
- Daily patient physical therapy evaluation/treatment.
- Participate in treatment plan review and ongoing patient care reassessments.
- Accurate documentation to ensure timely and correct care.
- Supervise physical therapy assistant treatments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our philosophy of Love, Care and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents and children we care for, but to our compassionate staff members as well.
We proudly provide a beautiful work environment, great staff and excellent salary. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company owned and operated by the Delmar Gardens Family.
To apply, please do so in person, or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield
14855 North Outer 40 Road
Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
Please contact Barbara Joyce, Kavitha Nallabelli or Jenni Ferguson at 636-532-0150 for more information.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Female/Veterans/Disabled