Delmar Gardens North has an excellent opportunity for an experienced PRN Physical Therapist. We are looking for a detail oriented, dedicated, and committed Physical Therapist (PT) for our residents at our independent and assisted living facility. Through our staff of skilled and compassionate people, it is our mission to provide quality, individualized services which strengthen the independent lifestyle and promote dignity of the elderly and disabled in their own place of residence. Experience in home care preferred.
- Must have excellent communication, computer and documentation skills
- Daily patient physical therapy evaluation/treatment.
- Participate in treatment plan review and ongoing patient care reassessments.
- Accurate documentation to ensure timely and correct care.
- Supervise physical therapy assistant treatments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our philosophy of Love, Care and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents and children we care for, but to our compassionate staff members as well.
We proudly provide a beautiful work environment, great staff and excellent salary. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company owned and operated by the Delmar Gardens Family.
To apply, please do so in person, or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens North
4401 Parker Road
Florissant, Missouri 63033-4266
Please contact Cathy Bono or Kathi Gray at 314-355-1516 for more information.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Female/Veterans/Disabled