New and Exciting Opportunities to be become Certified as our beautiful Delmar Gardens O’Fallon facility…
Apply now to get your screening completed this year. You must have a high school diploma or GED, be 18 or older, and have a desire to work with the senior population. It takes 14 weeks to become a certified nurse aide. Once certified, you will receive a raise to $17.00/hour as a CNA and become eligible for $1,000.00 in sign-on bonuses paid out your first year of employment with us.
You must complete the course and pass your certification test within 120 days, including 75 hours of classroom training and 100 hours of on-the-job clinical training.
- Day to day resident care duties as directed under nursing staff (RN, LPN, CNA) supervision
- Report all grievances and complaints made by the resident to nurse supervisors/charge nurses
- Maintain resident rights, privacy, and confidentiality
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing assigned tasks
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as well as other facility personnel, to ensure nursing services may be adequately maintained to meet the needs of the residents
- Assist residents with identifying food arrangements and serve food as necessary
- Arrange resident beds as instructed
- Weigh and measure residents accordingly and as instructed
- Check residents routinely to ensure all personal care needs are met
- Assist with loading and transporting residents to new rooms as requested
- Assist with loading and transporting residents to appointments as requested
- Responds promptly to resident/patient needs; answer resident call lights promptly
- Must take and pass the Nurse Aide (NA) competency test within 120 days per State of Missouri
- Working knowledge of computers and touchscreen devices for documentation required
- Perform other duties as required (within accordance of established policies and supervisors, as instructed by supervisors)
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our compassionate staff members as well. We proudly provide a beautiful work environment, great staff, excellent salary, and an exceptional benefits package including premier health insurance and 401(k) with company match. Find out why so many professionals make Delmar Gardens their home away from home.
Apply online or email your resume to Teri Reiter or Ellen Wade or call 636-240-6100.
7068 South Outer 364, O’Fallon, MO 63368
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Disabled/Veterans