Delmar Gardens of Smyrna is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our beautiful skilled nursing and rehabilitation community. The successful candidate will assure our facility is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable manner.
- Nursing home experience (at least 1 year)
- Perform light carpeting work (hang and finish drywall, patch work, and painting)
- Basic plumbing (no certification required)
- Must be able to work rotating weekends
- HVAC experience (no certification required)
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our compassionate staff members as well. We proudly provide a beautiful work environment, great staff, excellent salary, and an exceptional benefits package including premier health insurance and 401(k) with company match. Find out why so many professionals make Delmar Gardens their home away from home.
We offer a beautiful environment, great pay, and excellent benefits!
Please apply in person, online, or send a resume to:
Delmar Gardens of Smyrna
404 King Springs Village Parkway
Smyrna, Georgia 30082-4240
Please contact Lokyee Lee at 770-432-4444 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran