Delmar Gardens of Smyrna is looking for a Lead Server/Dining Room Supervisor to assist in the scheduling and management of the employees who serve meals to the residents. Must be able to instruct and carry out the policies and procedures related to the service of the dietary department.
- Assist with the bi-monthly scheduling of the dietary servers and aides.
- Assisting with the seating chart of the residents.
- Assist with the organization of servers, including with daily assignments, cleaning responsibilities and chemical storage.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Check the work and sign off on all job responsibilities of each server at the end of their shift.
- Field all concerns and questions of the residents, guests and staff to the Assistant Director of Dining Services or Director of Dining Services.
- Review all comment cards and leave for the Assistant Director of Dining Services.
- Perform all responsibilities related to food serve as requested by the Director of Dining Services.
- Communicate daily with the cooks to relay any questions or concerns of the residents and guests.
- Understand the procedures for resident emergencies.
- Assist in inventorying and storing incoming food and/or supplies.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information.
- Attend and participate in required meetings, training sessions and facility meetings as needed.
- Report any suspected or observed resident abuse or neglect.
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our staff members. We proudly provide a beautiful work environment, great staff and excellent salary. An outstanding opportunity to join a company owned and operated by the Delmar Gardens Family.
Please contact Danielle Anderson or Lokyee Lee at 770-432-4444 or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens of Smyrna
404 King Springs Village Parkway
Smyrna, Georgia 30082-4240
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran