7 on 7 off. Full Time Salary with Benefits
The Hospice Registered Nurse is a trained professional who provides skilled nursing care to patients and families dealing with terminal illness in the home or facility setting.
- Perform evaluation, admission, routine, respite, in-patient or continuous care visits to patients and families.
- Assess needs, provide skilled care, instruct caregivers and communicate to significant findings to family, team members and other healthcare providers as indicated.
- Meet all regulatory and accreditation requirements related to documentation and following the plan of care.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Missouri
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a nurse in a clinical care setting. Hospice, Home Health, Nursing Home, Med/Surg or Oncology experienced preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Current CPR Certification
- Compassionate, caring and self- motivated
- Ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients, families and caregivers in varied settings and to function effectively in the home or nursing home environment
- Strong verbal, written communication skills.
- Computer literate
Apply in person or send resume to [email protected]
Pathways Hospice & Palliative Care
14805 N. Outer 40 Road, Suite 160
Chesterfield, MO 63017