Our modern, 200-bed, skilled nursing community, Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield is seeking a dynamic Director of Nursing (DON) to oversee the nursing care of our dear residents. The successful candidate will have post acute care, long-term care (LTC), and memory care experience. Management experience, strong clinical skills, and knowledge of regulatory compliance is required.
- Responsible for all nursing service and administration and supervision
- Conduct rounds to assess resident and staffing needs
- Ensures that resident rights and responsibilities are honored and met, and resident concerns are addressed through regular quality improvement
- Supervises and gives clinical guidance to nurses and other nursing staff (RN’s, LPN’s, CMT’s, CNA’s, and NA’s) as necessary
- Responsible for assisting administrator in keeping facility standards up to state and federal standards
- Ensures maintenance of records and reports concerning resident care
- Assesses supply and equipment needs for nursing department within budget
- Determines incident reports are appropriately reviewed on a routine basis
- Part of the Nursing Administration weekend rotation
- Other duties as assigned
As Director of Nursing, you have a great opportunity to impact the lives of our staff and residents in a very satisfying fashion. If you are organized, self-driven and want to grow your career, you may the right person for us.
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends to our dear residents, families, staff members, and community partners. We offer a complete benefit package, including health, dental, vision insurance, 401(K) with company match, generous paid vacation time off and holidays, too, with an annual bonus program and advancement potential available.
As leaders in the senior healthcare industry, our tradition of excellence has been established since 1965. Join our family today and learn why staff members recently voted us one of “The Best Places to Work” for 2019 in the St. Louis Business Journal!
Please apply online, in person, or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield
14855 N Outer 40 Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017-2026
Please contact Kavitha Nallabelli or Jenni Ferguson at 636-532-0150, or Karen Muckler at 636-733-7000 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled