Delmar Gardens of Overland Park is currently hiring for Certified Medication Assistants (CMA) for both morning and evening shifts.
- Must demonstrate leadership and teamwork to assure the well-being of all residents.
- Assist when staffing is short, provide continuity and good communication as a liaison between all shifts, and assist the Resident Care Coordinator and Weekend Nurse Manager as needed.
- Deliver direct resident care to assigned residents.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of resident’s rights in assisted living with their ADL’s.
- Answer resident’s call light without delay to determine resident’s needs.
- Assists assigned residents with AM and/or PM care.
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our staff members. Delmar Gardens’ staff members enjoy excellent pay, full-time benefits, a 401(K) with company match, generous bonuses, advancement potential, and a beautiful work environment! Our mission is to nurture our residents, families and staff with love, care, and understanding. Join our family and let us help you grow your career.
Please contact Amanda Hill at 913-469-4210 or send resume to:
Delmar Gardens of Overland Park, 12100 W 109th Street, Overland Park, Kansas 66210
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled