The Delmar Gardens Family of Retirement, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing Centers is pleased to announce, there is… MORE FOR YOU IN 2022!
MORE MONEY! MORE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE! MORE BONUS MONEY! MORE LIFE-BALANCE!
Delmar Gardens South is seeking Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs) to work in our beautiful skilled nursing community! The successful candidate will be certified in the State of Missouri. Long-term care is a plus!
Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs):
- New starting wage of up to $21.50/hour!
- Add that to a weekend differential of $4.00 = up to $25.50/hour!
- OR, add an evening shift differential of $1.00 = up to $22.50/hour!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING OPTIONS include but are not limited to 12, 8, or 4-hour shifts. We also work individually with our devoted staff to modify shift start and end times to accommodate busy family schedules to ensure optimal LIFE-WORK BALANCE.
The Delmar Gardens Family is a St. Louis-based, family-owned company with a unique culture and philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding that encompasses how we treat our dear residents and our invaluable staff members. We offer a beautiful work environment, exceptional staff mentorship and comradery, excellent pay, life-balance scheduling, and benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with company match, a GENEROUS ANNUAL BONUS, and much more!
- Record administration of medication in resident’s medication administration record.
- Report any changes in resident condition to appropriate individuals.
- Check all information on medication labels or packages for accuracy.
Please apply online or email your resume to Alisa Santangelo or Patty McKenna or call 314-842-0588.
Delmar Gardens South, 5300 Butler Hill Road, St Louis, Missouri 63128-4152.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled