For over 30 years, St. Joseph Villa Homecare & Hospice has been enhancing the lives of patients and their families by combining the most advanced medical care with a focus on compassion and comfort. We are seeking skilled and compassionate Certified Nurse Assistants to provide personal care to patients in their home, nursing home or assisted living facility.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated and compassionate CNA with:
- Current CNA certification
- Hospice, homecare, long term care or hospital experience is preferred
- Nebraska Drivers License with ability to travel between patient home settings
- Willingness to join our mission to nurture patients and families with love, care and understanding.
Benefits for Full time include:
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Generous bonuses
- Full time benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(K) with company match)
- Attractive tuition loan and reimbursement programs
- Flexible schedules
- Safe and beautiful work environment
Come join our family and let us help you grow your career.
Please contact Maria Johnson at 402-926-4444 for more, apply on-line, or send your resume to:
St. Joseph Villa Homecare and Hospice
825 Dorcas Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68108
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled