Delmar Gardens of Gwinnett is pleased to announce, there is…MORE FOR YOU IN 2023!
MORE MONEY! MORE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE! MORE WORK-LIFE BALANCE!
Delmar Gardens of Gwinnett is seeking Certified Medication Aides (CMA) to work for our beautiful skilled nursing and assisted living community! The successful candidate will be certified in the State of Georgia.
Certified Medication Aides (CMAs):
- New starting wage of up to $20/hour!* (based on shift and experience)
- Weekend only shifts (with Special Weekend rates, ALL SHIFTS!)
- Full-Time day shifts, from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm.
The Delmar Gardens Family is a family-owned company with a unique culture and philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding that encompasses how we treat our dear residents and our invaluable staff members. We offer a beautiful work environment, exceptional staff mentorship and comradery, excellent pay, life-balance scheduling, and benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with company match, ANNUAL BONUS, and much more!
- Administer medications and record in resident’s medication administration record.
- Report any changes in resident condition to appropriate individuals.
- Check all information on medication labels or packages for accuracy.
Please apply online, in person, or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens of Gwinnett
3100 Club Drive
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044-2594
Please contact Michael Wells or Maria Ledlum at 770-923-3100 for more information.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Female/Veterans/Disabled