Delmar Gardens of Smyrna is pleased to announce, there is…MORE FOR YOU IN 2022!
MORE MONEY! MORE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE! MORE BONUS MONEY! MORE LIFE-BALANCE!
Delmar Gardens of Smyrna is seeking Certified Medication Aides (CMA) to work for our beautiful skilled nursing and assisted living community! The successful candidate will be certified in the State of Georgia.
Certified Medication Aides (CMAs):
- New starting wage of up to $20/hour!* (based on shift and experience)
Assisted Living shift availabilities:
- Every other weekend: Saturday/Sunday: 6:00am-2:30pm and 2:00-10:30pm.
- PT and PRN all shifts: 6:00am-2:30pm, 2:00pm-10:30pm, 10:00pm-6:30am.
The Delmar Gardens Family is a family-owned company with a unique culture and philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding that encompasses how we treat our dear residents and our invaluable staff members. We offer a beautiful work environment, exceptional staff mentorship and comradery, excellent pay, life-balance scheduling, and benefits including health insurance, 401(k) with company match, ANNUAL BONUS, and much more!
- Administer medications and record in resident’s medication administration record.
- Report any changes in resident condition to appropriate individuals.
- Check all information on medication labels or packages for accuracy.
Please contact Kacey Lehn (Assisted Living) or Patricia Carithers (Skilled Nursing) at 770-432-4444 for more information:
Delmar Gardens of Smyrna, 404 King Springs Village Parkway, Georgia 30082.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Female/Veterans/Disabled