Delmar Gardens of Meramec Valley is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing/Registered Nurse (ADON/RN) for our beautiful state-of-the-art skilled nursing and rehabilitation center in Fenton, MO. The successful candidate will be well-versed in regulatory issues, survey compliance, and quality assurance. Strong managerial and communication skills are required. Recent long-term Nursing Home experience a plus. If you are looking for an opportunity to provide outstanding care and leadership in a facility that offers career growth, this may be the job for you!
- Assist in developing, organizing, and implanting clinical services and programs
- Communicates policies, expected outcomes, and work procedures and routine
- Assists with evaluating quality of care
- Interact with nursing staff, residents, families, and physicians
- Assist with admissions, discharges, and transfers
- Assist the nursing department in dealing with resident/family concerns promptly
- Participate in Nursing Administration on-call rotation
- Function as an RN Charge Nurse as necessary
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Our philosophy of Love, Care, and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents, but to our staff members. Delmar Gardens’ staff members enjoy excellent pay, full-time benefits, a 401(K) with company match, generous bonusing, advancement potential, and a beautiful work environment!
As leaders in the senior healthcare industry, our tradition of excellence has been established since 1965. Join our family today and learn why staff members recently voted The Delmar Gardens Family “The Best Place to Work” in the St. Louis Business Journal!
Please apply online, in person, or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens of Meramec Valley
#1 Arbor Terrace
Fenton, Missouri 63026-3900
Please contact Jennifer Burgess or Maria Grossius at 636-343-0016 for more information.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled